The ‘APOBMMS’ stands for ‘Andhra Pradesh State Online Beneficiary Management And Monitoring System’. This is a flagship scheme of Andhra Pradesh government. Sri. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy’s Andhra Pradesh government has introduced the APOBMMS for monitoring and implementation of the schemes introduced for economic support and self-employment. Moreover, it also monitors the direct benefit cash transfer process according to the APOBMMS scheme to the people falling under below poverty line (BPL).
The main motive behind the APOBMMS scheme is that to avail a provision of opportunity and financial help to the people falling under below poverty line or minorities or to the women.
AP YSR OBMMS subsidy loans scheme is one of the various schemes running under that flagship scheme. Earlier it was known as AP Subsidy Loan now renamed as the AP YSR Subsidy Loan.
AP YSR OBMMS subsidy loan scheme is the great initiative of Andhra Pradesh YSR’s Government. It aims to avail subsidized loan to the beneficiary of various community to start a new business. This scheme caters the financial need of the youth belonging to the backward caste, SC and ST who want to start their own business by providing financial help.
This is still live on the portal and this year so far till today’s date 187314 applicants have applied for the OBMMS subsidy loan scheme and taken advantage, 169813.90 Lakhs of subsidy has been granted and total 367847.34 Lakh of loan has been sanctioned.
Table of Contents
Departments under the APOBMMS Scheme:
The following departments are falling under the aegis of the APOBMMS Loan Subsidy Scheme:
- Scheduled Caste Corporation
- Backward Caste Corporation
- Most Backward Caste Corporation (MBC)
- Scheduled Tribes Corporation
- Economically Backward Communities
- Vaisya Community Corporation
- Andhra Pradesh State Minority Finance Corporation
- Backward Class Federation
- Andhra Pradesh State Christian Financial Corporation
- Andhra Pradesh StateKapu Welfare and Development Corporation Limited
- Andhra Pradesh Welfare of Differently-Abled, Senior Citizens and Transgenders
If you are looking to apply for this scheme but running out of complete information, do not worry you have landed here at the best page over the internet. I will be describing here every process in complete detail. From checking your eligibility criteria to applying for this scheme to checking your status and all.
Click Here for Police Verification Form
Benefits of AP APOBMMS Subsidized Loan Scheme:
- It will help in the development of the socio-economic status of the marginalized and poor people of the state.
- It will allow the poor and women to stand on their feet and to be self-sufficient independent.
- More business opportunity will bring more employment to the people of the state.
- Another major goal of this scheme is to strengthen the minority people and backward class people of the state and bring them into the mainstream development.
APOBMMS Subsidy Loan Eligibility Criteria:
There are certain eligibility criteria for the online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System beneficiary to get a subsidized loan.
- You must belong to the minority community of the state. This subsidy loan scheme by the Andhra Pradesh Government is only for Backward classes, SC, ST and minorities.
- Age limit for the APOBMMS Subsidy Loan Scheme is between 25 to 66 year.
- The candidate must have a business model and a business idea.
- The applicant in rural areas must have income less than Rs 60,000 and for the applicant, in urban areas, their income must be less than RS 75,000.
- The applicant must have an Aadhar Card and Ration card.
- The loan can be sanctioned only to the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh and a citizen of India.
Documents required for APOBMMS Subsidy Loan scheme:
The applicant should possess the following document to reap the benefits of this subsidized loan scheme:
Identity Proof (any of them)
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter Id Card
- Updated Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account and Passbook
- Birth certificate
- Residence Proof
Click Here for Police Verification Form
Step by Step Procedure to Register For the YSR Subsidy Loan Scheme:
The process of registration and applying for the subsidy loan scheme is very simple. It can be completed in online mode through the APOBMMS portal in the following steps given below.
- First of all, visit the official APOBMMS portal i.e., www.apobmms.cgg.gov.in. On the homepage look for the button “APPLY ONLINE” on the left side of the website. Click on it.
- A new page will be open listing some of the names of corporations and previous beneficiaries. The page will look like this:
- Choose the corporation and the beneficiary type.
- Further on the same page choose the type of sector and the financial assistance you want. Various sector types are available form transport to agriculture to ISB etc.
- Select a sector type and click “GO”.
- Choose your district, Mandal, Panchayat, Village, and Residence carefully.
- Furnish other details related to your sector, for example in the case of Transport Sector provide Driving license detail, driver number, Employee Id of Transport Farm whatever are required.
- Enter the unit cost. The further portal will itself calculate the amount of loan that can be sanctioned to you.
- Further Provide bank details including account number, IFSC codes etc.
- Enter Ration Card Number and provide your family detail.
- As soon as you select the beneficiary name, all the relevant details like Aadhar number, spouse or parent name will display automatically.
- Select your cast and enter the cast certificate number.
- If you belong to vulnerable group and ST corporation, please specify that on the same page wherever it is asked.
- Upload the required certificate and documents.
- Click on the submit button.
In the last, an acknowledgement page and acknowledgement number will appear. Save them to check the status of the application in future.
How to check APOBMMS Subsidy loan Application Status:
- Go to the APOBMMS portal.
- Search for the page “Beneficiary Search”
- Enter Ration number, Beneficiary ID, Date of Birth and Corporation Name
- Enter the “Search” button.
- Your latest update of application will be displayed.
Benefits of Using Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System Portal:
The APOBMMS system has several benefits to the less educated and economically backward people of the society as well as women. It is an integrated system to apply for the loan without facing any hassle of again and again govt. office visit.
Other benefits of Andhra Pradesh Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System (APOBMMS) are as below:
- Efficiency:- It is responsible for the efficient management of the corporations. Several hundreds of applicants can be managed by using APOBMMS system. This website is highly visible and easy to access.
- Easy to use:- Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System Portal are convenient and easy to use. All the information regarding various schemes you can get at a single place. It makes the process of registration easy and you need not visit the concerned department frequently in order to get update and status of your application.
- Transparency: Earlier there always used to be various complaints in the enforcement of subsidy and loan sanctioning schemes like this. Leakage of money to the en-eligible and missing out of real needy people has always been a matter of concern. But APOBMMS system has solved these problems and cater these requirements using regular supervision of progress through this system. All the information is in the public domain via this portal, you can track the information. Moreover, it also generates intimation letters to the beneficiaries.
- Database Integration: The APOBMMS portal allows to collect the information of all the applicants on a real-time basis. APOBMMS, not only allows the applicants to reap maximum out of these as well as helps the concerned department save a huge amount of revenue.
- Quick Working:- You need to visit any offices physically, all the processes can be carried out online. You can register, submit your documents, and check status sitting at your home. This makes it easy and hassles free process consuming less time as earlier did.
- Interactive Interface:- It has a well designed and very attractive user interface. You will not face any problem while registering over the portal. All the information are precisely mentioned.
AP YSR OBMMS subsidy loan scheme is the great initiative of Andhra Pradesh YSR’s Government. It aims to avail subsidized loan to the beneficiary of various community to start a new business. This scheme, not only brings transparency and believe in the state government but also strengthening the backward and vulnerable section of the society. This scheme caters the financial need of the youth belonging to the backward caste, SC and ST who want to start their own business by providing financial help. Through this APOBMMS Scheme, they can be capable enough to uplift their society form the present condition while contributing to the development of the nation-state.