Table of Contents
- 1 NadaKacheri
- 2 Nadakacheri income certificate
- 3 How To Apply For income certificate
- 4 Nadakacheri gain certificate
- 5 Nadakacheri home page
- 6 Centres List
- 7 Atalji Janasnehi Kendra (AJSK) Certificates Online
- 8 Nadakacheri (AJSK) Offices in Bangalore
- 9 Nadakacheri CV
- 10 How To Check Karnataka Caste and Income Certificate Application
- 11 Application status
Nadakacheri also is known as the Atalji Janasnehi Kendra (AJSK) is a government-based initiative which is a part of the ‘Nemmadi Project’ which was solely formed to help the citizens of the State of Karnataka in 2006. Initially, Nadakacheri project was introduced by the e-Governance department through the PPP Mode (i.e. Private Public Partnership) in 802 Tele-centres across the state, due to lack of control over the private part of the project, it was taken over by Karnataka Revenue Department.
Through this project, the Government of Karnataka envisages making both earnings as well as citizen employment to be made available, understandable and inexpensive to the civil people in the Hobli level.
Nadakacheri income certificate
The central government notified 10% reservation for the students from the economically weaker section of the society in many central institutes. To avail the reservation and for any government scheme for the scholarship, you will have to produce income certificates. Various online services are being provided online through this project like caste certificate, income certificate, horticulturist certificate, OBC certificate, widow certificate etc.
How To Apply For income certificate
The first step to apply for these two certificates is to visit the nearest centre to apply for these certificates.
To apply online, visit www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in. All the new applications will be collected. Aprovisioner has been selected to look at the forms selected by the operator.
NadaKacheri jointly remarked because the Atalji Janasnehi Kendra (AJSK) is a government-based initiative that might be a neighbourhood of the‘Nemmadi Project’ that was alone formed to help the voters of the State of the province in 2006. at the beginning the project was introduced by the E-Governancedepartment through the UPPP Mode (i.e. private Public Partnership) in 802 Telecentres across the state, due to lack of management over the private neighbourhood of the project, it fully was taken by province Revenue Department.
Nadakacheri gain certificate
The central government notified one hundred pc reservation for the students from the economically weaker section of the society in many central institutes. To avail the reservation and any government scholarship theme, you will have to be compelled to end up your caste and thus the gain certificates. To Apply Forgain certificate Offline Application, the basic step to use the certificates is to go to the Nadakacheri or Atalji Janasnehi Kendra. Previously Nemmadi centre pays these certificates but presently this responsibility has been moved to Nadakacheri offices.
Nadakacheri home page
Nadakacheri home page shows wholly totally different standing on the behaves of Atalji Janasnehi Kendra (AJSK) project. It reveals the USA concerning Statistics like Application Raised, Applications Disposed of, E-Kshana Application written, RTC Raised, Mutation(MR) Issued. Additionally, this home page supply latest news and updates like E-kshana Program has been launched on 01-03-2018 Spandana Centres at district levels has been started on 1st month of 2016.
Paperless Certificate program Started: News From November twenty-one, 2015 subject can make sure the standing of the applying by deed the message in following format Hindu deity NK GSC No to 161.
Crop Certificate is enforced on sixth August 2015. Hyderabad province service is enforced for Kalburgi region on fourth August 2015.
Nadakacheri offices in the urban centre here square measure some offices of Atalji Janasnehi Kendra (AJSK) in urban centre Deputy Tahsildarworkplace, Kengeri cypher Kacheri, Yelahanka-2 (Jakkur). Atalji Janasnehi Kendra (AJSK) board of administrators, Government of Province Atalji JanaSnehi Kendra North Addl(Yelahanka) city Circle Nadakacheri.
Service Centers List of AJKJ Govt Portal of the province the most aim for the AJKJ (Atalji Janasnehi Kendra Project) is to provide online services to the province voters merely. at this day’s people unit of measurement busy with their works thus the user needs on-line services to avoid wasting lots of their valuable time.
You’ll be able to apply for financial gain, caste certificates and tons of on-line. Through this on-line service, people might even see the standing of their application forms. These on-line services have required the one that might be a sound resident of province state. you merely detain mind the name of the district. to urge any on-line services on your system then you’d prefer to produce positive Infobahn association. Here is that the strategy to urge AJKJ service centres list at the province.
Steps to establish the AJKJ service centre list
• Visit the official site of AJKJ province https://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/.
• Here you’ll be able to get the links to examine AJKJ service centres list.
• The list can give data regarding Sno, District name, Taluk Name, and ( AJSK ) Atalji JanaSnehi Kendra name.
• After viewing all data on-line currently you’ll be able to conjointly take an output signal of the services.
They can give all sorts of on-line services however the applier must maintain the valid mobile range conjointly scanned copy of documents to urge the advantages of services. If any doubts merely contact the AJSK facilitate table. Here we’ve got an inclination to face live providing the little print for Nadakacheri portal contactdetails. They’ll solve all the needs at intervals a short time.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atalji Janasnehi Kendra (AJSK) Certificates Online
The Atalji Janasnehi Kendra (AJSK) Project aims to provide varied services to the voters through the (AJSK) Atalji Janasnehi Kendras that unit of measurement merely accessible. variety of services are also created on the market through an online portal. It utilizes backend mechanisation to e-enable the delivery of services and makes sure transparency in the application of rules.
The electronic delivery of services permits the voters to know the standing of their application and for the government. to look at the pendency real-time. By this, the efficiency of the strategy is improved and permits the Department to provide prompt and effective services to the overall public.
The Atalji Janasnehi Kendra (AJSK) project provides the numerous major services to the voters similar to the Caste & amp; gain, Land & farmer connected and varied Social Security Pensions. The list of twenty-nine on-line services provided below project is given below: Visit: https://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in cypher Kacheri on-line Application Visit www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in to use on-line. A provision has been created for the operator to collect the applying submitted in cyber centres except for Nadakacheri.
How to verify your certificate?
● Go to Official Government portal.
● Click on Nadakacheri certificate verification.
● Enter the Acknowledgment No and click on Read Barcode.
● Click on show certificate
Then you can see your certificate on your screen.
The process to download Income Certificate
● Visit the official website.
● On the homepage of the website, you need to click on the Apply Online option from the drop-down menu from the Online Applications section.
● A new page will arise in front of you. Then enter your mobile number and click on the Get OTP button.
● After you enrol on the website, then you need to click on the “proceed” button provided on the webpage.
● Now you will hand on the homepage of the website.
● Click on the Income Certificate option provided in the “New Request” column.
● Now you can see an application form on your screen. Then you will have to enter all the details provided in the red colour field and also upload all the mandatory documents.
● Click on the “Save” button. You will get sent an “Acknowledgement Number” with the help of a mobile phone.
● Click on the “Online Payment” option to pay the application fee. Assign the mode of payment and click on the make payment option after you fill all the card elements.
● You will get The final certificate given on Nadakacheri after successful payment. Income certificate will be collected as per the issuing date from the apprehensive authority.
Through this initiative, the government is trying to help various people to save their time and to get their certificate in a quick time. As the world is getting digital it is very much required to get all the work done online to meet the public demand. Almost all the details are provided on the homepage of Nadakacheri with a helpline number so that even an ordinary person can get their work done.
Nadakacheri (AJSK) Offices in Bangalore
● Deputy Tahsildar office, kangri is a government office.
● BBMP office, district office.
● NadaKacheri Rajajinagar, government office.
● Atalji Janasnehi Kendra(AJSK) –Nadakacheri Directorate, Government of Karnataka is a Government office.
● NadaKacheri, Yelahanka -2 (Jakkur) is a State government office ·
● Cast/Income Certificate Counter – BBMP Office, Bellandur us a Government office ·
● Nadakacheri – Sarjapura is a District government office ·
Various online services are being provided online through this project like caste certificate, income certificate, horticulturist certificate, OBC certificate, widow certificate etc.
When you apply for any kind of certificate, the applicant should take a print out of the receipt, to check the status further. This number is important to all the applicant, it enables them to track the status of their form. You can visit the Nadakacheri portal for online services, it includes all the details in digital form so that anyone can apply very easily. In this very busy words, people always want all the works to be done faster and earlier. So, most of the people prefer online services because it takes less time and quick process.
When your certificate gets ready they notify you by sending a message on their registered mobile number. The print out of the certificate can be taken online with the help of registered phone number. A computer and an internet service are the two things that are required for visiting Nadakacheri Portal to apply for the services provided. If the certificate is taken by the applicant them you can very it online but in case it is not then you should register a complaint or feedback there itself.
How To Check Karnataka Caste and Income Certificate Application
● Go to the Nadakacheri (AJSK) Karnataka portal.
● Click on the “Application Status”
● Enter the Acknowledgment Number and
● Click on status
How to download Nadakacheri (AJSK) caste certificate
● Go to the Nadakacheri Karnataka portal.
● Click on the “print certificate”
● Enter the Acknowledgement No
● Click on show certificate
Your certificate will appear and then you can click on download and print your caste certificate.
Eligibility for caste certificate
● Caste certificate can be applied by anyone if he or she belongs to the OBC, MBC, SC, ST categories.
● The documents that are needed for applying the caste certificate are-
● The Application form
● various Identities of the person (softcopy of Ration Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, etc.)
● Income certificate
● Residence proof
● Caste certificate
● In the case of women, the caste certificate should also be produced before marriage.
Use of the cast certificate
The caste certificate is one of the required documentation that is important at the time of applying any school or application college form. The caste certificate is also required when you appearing for competitive exams, as the government provides reservation to various categories. You also need to have a caste certificate if you applying for the job. It is also beneficial at the time of applying for scholarships and the various subsidies provided by the government. You also need to have a caste certificate for the nomination as an election candidate. The caste certificate is a very helpful and important document for the lower categories, as it enables them to get the advantage of several government facilities.
For issuing the caste certificate, the fees are Rs 15 per certificate. If you are applying through the Nadakacheri website.
The validity of the caste certificate is for a lifetime. It does not get expired.
You can also check the status of the application on Nadakacheri (AJSK) website with your application number that is provided on the receipt. Nadakacheri enables you various features of tracking your application status online.